Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2016

English speaking countries


It is common sense nowadays that teaching English should not involve only teaching speaking, listening, reading and writing skills but also teaching new cultures. My students love learning about English speaking countries and there are many interesting sites to explore it. We usually practice some songs and play some online games! They learn and have a lot of fun! Visit the sites to check them out!

England

Canada 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnZlAOSEmYQ


Australia

4 comentários:

  1. Finally I have found something which helped me. Appreciate it! Visit: English for kids

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm very happy to hear that I could help.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This could be one specific with the most beneficial blogs Naples Tutoring We have ever arrive across on this subject. Really Wonderful. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thanks for excellent blog.I'm happy to find useful blog share in my friends. Special needs Tutor Alpine THANK YOU

    ResponderExcluir