Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 3 de julho de 2011

My favourite things - 5th Grade


I developed with students of the fifth year the project "My favorite things". It was developed in the computer lab and aimed to enable the students to share with colleagues their preferences. The first step was to show students my powerpoint with my preferences. With this model, students could use their creativity to build their own presentations that were saved on the school website.
See some examples below.


Desenvolvi com os alunos do quinto ano o projeto "My favourite things". Foi desenvolvido no laboratório de informática e teve como objetivo possibilitar que os alunos pudessem compartilhar com os colegas suas preferências. O primeiro passo foi mostrar aos alunos meu powerpoint com minhas preferências. Tendo este modelo, os alunos puderam usar a criatividade para montar suas próprias apresentações que ficaram salvas no portal da escola.
Vejam alguns exemplos:




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário